The Sweetfield Manor is a historic plantation house turned charming hotel. We tucked away among the tropical trees with a breathtaking view overlooking the South Coast of the Barbados. After you have booked your stay with us, be sure to explore our top five vacation activities.
- Visit the St. Nicholas Abbey plantation house- This historical attraction is located in the parish of St. Peter and is one of the oldest sugar plantations in Barbados. It was established in 1660 and was the residence of St. John Yeamans, the founder of South Carolina.It has since been preserved and known as one of the island’s best historical attractions.
- Snorkel tropical reefs- Barbados is surrounded by beautifully clear and incredibly deep water and are naturally one of the world’s best places for snorkeling in the Caribbean. Explore the reefs of Carlisle Bay and other great snorkelling and scuba diving spots. Many of Barbados’s dive instructors offer novice courses for beginners who interested. You might even have the chance to snorkel a shipwreck!
- Enjoy a round of golf- Barbados is the Caribbean’s capital of luxury and is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the best things in life including golf. Some of our best courses include Sandy Lane, Almond Beach Village, the Barbados Golf Club and the Apes Hill Club, the championship golf course with its sparkling lakes and lush grass designed to give golfers a comfortable and exciting environment.
- Enjoy a relaxing spa treatment- Our island is home to a wide range of great outdoor attractions, but also hosts a number of relaxing spas and other pampering services. Book an appointment with Golden Touch Spa, Touch of Eden, Reflection Day Spa, and The Healing Power of Touch.
- Explore Harrison’s Cave- This natural masterpiece must be seen to be believed. Within this magnificent cave you will find hundreds of stalagmites and stalactites that are every photographer’s dream.
We know you need to relax and reconnect with nature, so let us help you unplug and unwind. Your island adventure begins with a stay at the Sweetfield Manor. Let us help you plan your vacation in Barbados and book your room today!