The Sweetfield Manor, a historic plantation house turned charming hotel, is nestled among tropical trees and perched atop a hill with a breathtaking view of the South Coast of the Barbados island. This hidden gem is only beginning of a romantic getaway for you and your other half. After you’ve checked in at The Manor and to make your planning a little easier, we have gathered a list of some our favorite hot spots.
- Walk the Barbados Boardwalk- Arrive at 5.30pm and watch the sunset while you savor a local dinner, take pictures, and absorb the beauty of Barbados. Highly recommended for your first night with us.
- Mount Gay Rum Distillery- Grab some cocktails made from this famous rum and internationally-recognized top distillery, or take a tour with to learn more about the island’s most famous export.
- Visit World-Class Beaches- Barbados is home to some of the best beaches in the Caribbean. Swim and surf in a number of sheltered bays, perfect for a relaxing adventure with a loved one.
- Taste Delicious Cuisine- Enjoy a romantic island dinner! Although we are a remote island, Barbados showcases hundreds of excellent restaurants and a diverse range of dishes to satisfy.
- Enjoy a picnic in Hunte’s Gardens- Visit the natural beauty of Hunte’s garden, an enclave in the island’s interior, and stop for a intimate picnic while your experience the array of exotic tropical plants and the colors of tropical birds.
- Watch a Movie at Limegrove Cinemas- Enjoy a cocktail and relax in luxury with reclining seats at one of Barbados’s top entertainment attractions. Unlike most cinemas, Limegrove caters the comforts of home, without having to get up for refreshment.
Spoil yourself and your beloved with a pleasurable experience. From the boardwalk, to the beaches, to our intimate cinemas, we can help you plan the most memorable romantic getaway. Start with booking your room at The Manor today!